Sunday, November 30, 2008

Satisfaction Guaranteed

After more than a week away from the madness, it felt good to be back, even if it was only for a princess shift on an easy Sunday.  Still, even on a slow day, you can always learn something.

Lesson of the day: While wearing a condom "80% of the time" is a commendable statistic, it leaves the other 20% to explain the blood in your semen and pain when you urinate.

1 comment:

Evil Transport Lady said...

People are stupid.

That is all:)