Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Don't have a carbon monoxide detector for your house? Get one. And while you're at it, make sure to change the batteries in your smoke detectors.

Last year we had someone die from CO poisoning, last night we had an entire family hooked up to non-rebreathers after being exposed at home.

Symptoms of CO poisoning include dizziness and nausea - common complaints that may be mistaken for any number of illnesses. For more information, visit the CDC website.

No comments: