Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dr. Lurch

He's creepy and he's kooky, mysogynistic and spooky, he's all together ooky, he's... My Favorite Resident.

He lurks, he eavesdrops on conversations, and he breathes heavily while standing behind you.  I'll be he even sleeps suspended from the ceiling upside down.

Yet despite his past misdeed, no antics by My Favorite Resident have endeared him to the staff as much as his recent comments about Halloween costumes.  While a bunch of us were discussing an upcoming ER costume party, My Favorite Resident worked himself into the conversation by describing what kind of sexy nurse outfits the females in the group should wear.  Nobody laughed, a few people frowned at him, but My Favorite Resident kept describing his fantasy costumes until the attending finally had to pull him aside and tell him to knock it off.

What a creep.

No comments: