Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Fluid Balance

Took advantage of a brief lull in the action last night to run down the street and grab some coffee.  On my way out the waiting room doors, I passed by one of our recently discharged patients staggering down the sidewalk, clutching his plastic belongings bag.  He had only advanced a few feet by the time I returned, and as I sipped my caffeine before heading back in, I had the treat of watching him relieve himself all over the wall of the hospital.  Just another satisfied customer I guess.

2 comments:

Surgeon In My Dreams said...

Great.

Recently found your BLOG. I thoroughly enjoy reading your stories!

Evil Transport Lady said...

Geez......and I thought the guy throwing his tissues on the ground, while we where taking back to the home, was a bad thing...