When I first started blogging several months ago, I could not have anticipated that humanity's epic struggle against the porcelain throne of doom would provide such a rich source of material, but it seems that this truly global struggle shows no sign of stopping. Previously, I recounted the story of an unfortunate man who misplaced his penis between the bowl and the seat, to disastrous effect. Before that, it was the tale of the Frenchman getting his arm stuck in a train toilet while trying to receive his dropped cell phone. He was preceded by the unlucky Brit transported to the ER whilst superglued to the loo.
This latest chapter revolves around a two year old from central New York who was brought to a local fire station with a plastic potty stuck on his head.
"In 29 years, I've seen a lot of things, but this was definitely a first," said First Deputy Chief Gary Vincitore. "He just put it over his head and pulled." The child was successfully cut free from the toilet, and became yet another victim of loathsome latrine violence.