Saturday, April 11, 2009

Around the House

The home can be a dangerous place.  So learned two of my patients from this past week after a pair off unfortunate accidents.  The first fell off the top step of a ladder while changing a light bulb, and landed himself in the trauma bay with an open tib-fib fracture.  The second was using a power saw on some wood in his garage.  Missed the 2x4, but hit his thigh, earning an 8 inch laceration that nearly hit bone.  Remember, safety first.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...